1. Red phosphorus: The three colors of red, yellow and white are insoluble in organic solvents and soluble in tribromide bowls, and can fire above 200 degrees.
2. Manganese dioxide: The molecular formula is MnO2. It acts as a catalyst. The color is black and the molecular weights are 86 and 94. It is a safe drug, easy to store, mainly sealed, and placed in a dry and ventilated place.
3. Potassium chlorate: The molecular formula is KC1O4. It is a white powder or end-capped crystal, which generates heat by reaction. It has a molecular weight of 74. It is a dangerous substance. It should be kept away from pressure and hammer, and should be avoided from fire.
4. Sulfur: The molecular formula is S. It is yellow powder or lump which acts flammable. The molecular weight is 32. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated place.
5. Rich and strong powder: It has high viscosity and should be stored carefully. (It can be replaced by glue.)
6. Pigment: It is mainly used to adjust the colors of matches. Industrial and edible pigments are acceptable. Generally, industrial pigments are better.
1. Formula of matchstick:
There are 8 grams of manganese dioxide, 3 grams of red phosphorus, 3 grams of strong powder (glue) solvent, 5 grams of glue and 3 grams of water.
2. Match Formula
There are 8 grams of potassium chlorate, 2.5 grams of manganese dioxide, 2 grams of sulfur, 1 gram of solvent and glue and 0.5 grams of water. The amount of pigment is determined by yourself.
1.Production of match leather: After various raw materials are prepared in a certain proportion, they are sieved three times with a 140-180 mesh nylon sieve. More is better. (Do not use a metal or copper sieve.) Mix the prepared solvent with the sieved raw materials, stir to form a liquid, brush on the prepared matchbox with a brush, and dry.
2. Production of match head: After all kinds of different raw materials are prepared in a certain proportion, 140-180 mesh nylon screen is used for repeated screening. The more uniform it is, the better. (If it is not uniform, it will affect the combustion effect.) Then mix the sieved raw materials with a ratio of glue to water and mix them into a paste. Insert the purchased matchstick into a three-plywood board with many small holes, flip it and take the liquid, and dry it. Do not set it on fire. The key thing is to suck enough paraffin on one end of the matchstick.(The oil can be heated and dissolved first. Insert one end of a matchstick in the oil and remove it immediately. It is not easy to burn.)
Matchboxes can be made of paper and wood. If using a paper furnace, must use the paper with 130-200 size. 180-220 # paper is for outer box, and 130 ~ 150 # is for inner box.
Outer box: 170 × 37 × 47 cm
Inner box: 15 × 35 × 45 cm
Stem length: 35 cm
Head: 0.3 cm
Cut it to your desired level according to the above model of yellow paperboard and specifications, and put the dried product inside. Packaging is generally 30 grams per box with 40-70 roots and 30-50 wax stems.
The above raw materials are sold nationwide in provinces, cities, and chemical raw materials stores. In the purchase process, you need to buy industrial pure, do not buy chemical pure or analytical pure, because the cost of industrial pure production is low, easy to sell and produce.